জাতীয় বিশ্নবিদ্যালয়ের বিগত অনার্স ২য় বর্ষ হিসাববিজ্ঞান Department of Accounting সাজেশন Suggestion 2017 সালের প্রশ্ন।
National University [BBA (Hon’s) 2nd Year; Exam-2017 (held-07/01/2018)]
(Department of Accounting)
Subject Name : Business Communication & Report Writing (In English)
Subject Code : 222513
Time : 4 hours; . Full marks : 80
[N.B. Different parts of a question must be written consecutively.
1. Part-A : Answer an ten questions. Marks 1 x 10 = 10
(a) What is communication system?
(b) What is Multimedia?
graphics, photo, music, vice text and animations.
(c) What is business letter?
(d) What is teleconference?
(e) What is office memo?
(f) Why internal communication is essential in a organization?
(g) What is business meeting?
(h) What do you mean by minutes?
(i) What is short report?
(j) What is group meeting?
(k) What is agenda of meeting?
(l) What is E-mail?
[Answer any five questions.] Marks 4 X 5 = 20
2. “Communication is the life blood of any organization.”—Explain.
3. Discuss the steps for preparing effective oral presentation.
4. Under what circumstances written communication is more effective?
5. What are the objectives of mass communication?
6. Discuss the essential features of a market report.
7. Narrate the major media of internal communication.
Briefly explain audio-visual aids in communication.
9. Is feedback essential for effective communication?
[Answer any five questions.] 10 x 5 = 50 10.
(a) Draw the communication model.
(b) Describe the components of communication.
11. (a) What is effective communication?
(b) Discuss the seven C’s of effective communication.
12. (a) Distinguish between written communication and oral communication.
(b) Discuss the major media of electronic communication.
13. Define non-verbal communication.
(b) State the symbols of non-verbal communication.
14. (a) Describe the major graphic forms of written presentation.
(b) Mention the guidelines for effective visuals.
15. (a) What do you mean by speech?
(b) What are the factors to be considered for effective speech?
16. • (a) What are the uses of office memo?
(b) Narrate the merits of office memo.
17. Write short notes :
(i) Mobile Banking;
(iii). Formal Communication;
(v) Upward Communication;
(vii) Inquiry Letter.